[MonoDevelop] Updated Russian translation of MonoDevelop

Abramov Daniel ex at vingrad.ru
Fri Feb 8 16:24:10 EST 2008

Hello you all!
At last I've managed to find time to rework the whole Russian translation
and make it complete (against the SVN). Several things are still missing (
e.g. those in Regex Toolkit because they're not *that* important and I'll
add them later -- and some that must be defined somewhere else and/or don't
use gettext yet, e.g. new "File => New => File/Solution" menus for which
I've found no translatable strings).
However, all except these minor issues seems to be perfectly complete.
Hope it'll be included in the major release,

Best regards,
Daniel Abramov aka Exception
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monodevelop-list/attachments/20080209/3e466fab/attachment-0001.html 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: ru.po
Type: text/x-gettext-translation
Size: 492698 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monodevelop-list/attachments/20080209/3e466fab/attachment-0001.bin 

More information about the Monodevelop-list mailing list