[MonoDevelop] Removed files in POTFILES.in

Baris Cicek baris at teamforce.name.tr
Fri Aug 4 20:10:08 EDT 2006


When I tried to update a language file in MonoDevelop v0.11 then I
realized that there're files listed in POTFILES.in which are no longer
exist. I removed them, but it seems like POTFILES.in is not updated upon
source tree changes. 

Maybe it's better to check for new source files to be added to POTFILES,
so that translators can translate them. I attached POTFILES.diff file
which includes the changes to make it possible to run intltool-update
for v0.11.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: POTFILES.diff
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 2661 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monodevelop-list/attachments/20060805/d26e4631/attachment.bin 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monodevelop-list/attachments/20060805/d26e4631/attachment-0001.bin 

More information about the Monodevelop-list mailing list