[mono-vb] how to compiler vb .Net 1.1
Rolf Bjarne Kvinge
rolflists at ya.com
Tue May 13 04:14:04 EDT 2008
1. It's not possible to compile for 1.1 using mono-basic yet (it's
planned for some distant future), you can only compile for 1.1 using MS' vbc
compiler (or Visual Studio 2003). If you have a Windows machine you can
compile using vbc and then copy the executables/assemblies to your linux
2. The source code will very likely not need any changes to compile
for 2.0, try to compile with mono-basic (vbnc is the compiler) and it will
tell you if there are any problems.
3. No, given that normally you don't have to change anything.
From: mono-vb-bounces at lists.ximian.com
[mailto:mono-vb-bounces at lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of gunawan chang
Sent: martes, 13 de mayo de 2008 6:40
To: mono-vb at lists.ximian.com
Subject: [mono-vb] how to compiler vb .Net 1.1
I am a newbie in mono, want ask a question.
I use mandriva 2008, mono 1.2-5, GTK 2.0
I have installed everything about mono and include mono-basic, I know this
compiler only for .NET 2.0, but my application is already in .NET1.1.
My question is
1. how to I compile the source code in vb .net1.1?
2. If no.1 it can't, so what I have to do?, should I upgrade to .net2.0
without change the code? ( I am really linux native, so please don't laugh
my silly question)
3. are there a tutorial for this?
I really need the answer, if this question have had a answer, pls show me
the link. ( I have looking for everywhere, forgive me that I can't found it)
Thank you very much.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-vb