[Mono-osx] [ANN] Monobjc 3.0.1481.0 Released
laurent.etiemble at monobjc.net
Thu Jul 21 14:19:13 EDT 2011
I am proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge is available (
http://www.monobjc.net/). The Monobjc bridge provides the necessary tools to
develop and run .NET applications (written in C#, VB.NET, etc.) that
interact with Objective-C frameworks and libraries under Mac OS X. Existing
Objective-C classes can be used in .NET code in an almost transparent
What's new in the 3.0.1481.0 release:
- Monobjc is compatible with Lion
- MonoDevelop addins supports Xcode 4.x
- The CorePlot wrapper have been updated to CorePlot 0.4
- The Security framework is now wrapped.
- Plus many other minor bugs have been fixed
- Downloads: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=downloads
- Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
- Samples: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=samples
- Programming Guide: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide
- MonoDevelop Addins:
Feedback, remarks and donations are welcomed !!!
Regards, Laurent Etiemble.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-osx