[Mono-osx] [ANN] Monobjc 4.0 Preview for Lion Released
laurent.etiemble at monobjc.net
Mon Jul 25 18:42:47 EDT 2011
I am proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge is available (
http://www.monobjc.net/). The Monobjc bridge provides the necessary tools to
develop and run .NET applications (written in C#, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>,
etc.) that interact with Objective-C frameworks and libraries under Mac OS
X. Existing Objective-C classes can be used in .NET code in an almost
The 4.0.1485.0 is a preview release:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion API
- New samples applications that demonstrate new API
- MonoDevelop addins support Mac OS X 10.7
- This is a preview release.
- After tsome changes in the installation process, sample applications are
now located in "/Library/Application Support/Monobjc/samples".
- MonoDevelop 2.6b3 is recommended for the development. There are still some
issues on Lion, but they should be quickly solved.
- Downloads: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=downloads
- Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
- Samples: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=samples
- Programming Guide: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide
- MonoDevelop Addins:
Feedback, remarks and donations are welcomed !!!
Regards, Laurent Etiemble.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-osx