[Mono-list] license

ignorator the_ignorator at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 20:15:39 EDT 2009

i have found that in the faq

"Or if you ship an application that requires to statically link the Mono
runtime and you are not able to provide the object code to relink Mono, you
must obtain a commercial license from Novell. "

what does "provide the object code to relink Mono" mean?

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/license-tp24120573p24120573.html
Sent from the Mono - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Mono-list mailing list