[Mono-list] Exception on Soap request from Linux but not from Windows
david.pront at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:29:02 EDT 2009
I am desperately looking for a clue as to what is going wrong:
I wrote a console app in c#, it is requesting information from a webservice
on a Linux machine. When I run the program on Windows everything is fine,
when run on Linux with mono I get a SoapException and the webservice is not
sending back the requested data.
I compared the two soap requests in Windows and in Linux and they are a
different format, but I don't now what is the importance/meaning of this
The Windows soap request look familiar to me but in the Linux soap request I
see that every node is prefixed by a q and a number, like:
where in the Windows request this line is:
Furthermore in the Linux soap I have extra nodes like:
Those node aren't there in the Windows soap message.
Who can tell me what the two different formats are, and how I can get the
application to work with mono on Linux.
Thanks for your time in advance,
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Exception-on-Soap-request-from-Linux-but-not-from-Windows-tp24069301p24069301.html
Sent from the Mono - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-list