[Mono-list] license

Robert Jordan robertj at gmx.net
Tue Jun 23 06:06:50 EDT 2009

ignorator wrote:
> i have found that in the faq
> "Or if you ship an application that requires to statically link the Mono
> runtime and you are not able to provide the object code to relink Mono, you
> must obtain a commercial license from Novell. "
> what does "provide the object code to relink Mono" mean?

It means that you have to provide the necessary bits (objects files,
build scripts, etc.) such that your application can be re-linked
against the static mono library.


More information about the Mono-list mailing list