[Mono-list] My experiments with MONO and Win32 (fixes needed
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:18:07 +0200
> This simple test program runs fine when launched from Windows,
> but if I launch it with "mono test.exe", nothing happens. And
> if I try "mint test.exe", mint crashes with an access violation
> writing location 0x00000010...
> I attached both the source and the exe to this posting. If
> anybody has a clue as to what can be going wrong in my build,
> I would be really grateful !
I finally got it to build in a somewhat different ( far more complex :'( )
way, and didn't have to replace anything in the build scripts finally (
after it stopped with errors a couple of times ) , but I have the exact same
I ran the same test program, it has no output with 'mono' and crashes with
the same exception with 'mint'.