[Mono-dev] Various Master Page Related Problems

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Fri Sep 14 10:48:03 EDT 2007


On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Pablo wrote:

> You don't use UniqueID to refer to the client ID of the control, you use
> ClientID.

It looks like at some point I got the techniques for setting the 
DefaultFocus and DefaultButtons mixed up.  I think I've tried both 
ClientID and UniqueID.  I've switched back to ClientID.  I'm at work right 
now and only have access to IE for testing.  I've tried to convince the 
powers that be to let me install Firefox, but they won't hear of it.  It 
looks like that might have solved that problem.  I'll test on Firefox when 
I get home.

> For the other problem you should show us some code.

Will do.  I'll put together some small test pages that illustrate the 
problems and post them after I've retested on both IE and Firefox.

Bruceville, TX

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes.
Longum iter est per praecepta, breve et efficax per exempla!!!

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list