[Mono-dev] [PATCH] Boost speed of UnicodeEncoding
atsushi at ximian.com
Sun Mar 19 21:04:05 EST 2006
Kornél Pál wrote:
> I already sent this to the list but I didn't receive it. Now I changed
> to GMail so now everything should be better.:)
>> Cool, thanks Kornél. Can you please commit the patch with a few
>> coding style fixes?
>> foo [i] instead of foo[i]
>> Blah () instead of Blah()
>> (byte) x instead of (byte)x
> As previously I followed the style of existing code I modified the style of
> the entire code. In addition I moved UnicodeDecoder to the top of
> UnicodeEncoding to have a more common style.
> Previously I forgot to update UnicodeDecoder.GetChars but now it is updated
> as well.
> Lupus pointed out the problem with zero-length arrays so now it is fixed as
> Please have another look at the patch. Now I consider it to be complete.
Please don't mix different kind of changes: indentation and actual
code fixes. The new patch is not reviewable. The previous one is better.
More information about the Mono-devel-list