[Mono-dev] [PATCH] Boost speed of UnicodeEncoding

Kornél Pál kornelpal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 06:02:04 EST 2006

I already sent this to the list but I didn't receive it. Now I changed to 
GMail so now everything should be better.:)

> Cool, thanks Kornél. Can you please commit the patch with a few
> coding style fixes?
> foo [i] instead of foo[i]
> Blah () instead of Blah()
> (byte) x instead of (byte)x

As previously I followed the style of existing code I modified the style of
the entire code. In addition I moved UnicodeDecoder to the top of
UnicodeEncoding to have a more common style.

Previously I forgot to update UnicodeDecoder.GetChars but now it is updated
as well.

Lupus pointed out the problem with zero-length arrays so now it is fixed as

Please have another look at the patch. Now I consider it to be complete.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: UnicodeEncoding.diff
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 29793 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20060318/bf94fa5e/attachment.obj 

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list