[Mono-devel-list] OASIS XSLT tests converted to nunit

Andrew Skiba andrews at mainsoft.com
Wed Jul 6 07:38:19 EDT 2005

Hi Eno.

I did what we talked about 2 days ago.

So I converted the standalone testsuite to be an NUnit [Suite]. I did 
not want to support few entry points, so I made dll instead of exe 
(exactly as in W3C xmlconf). To create reference results on dotnet I 
made a separate module, generate.cs. So to avoid code duplication, I 
took the common code from xslttest.cs and generate.cs into 
XsltTestUtils.cs. Another thing one may ask is why did I introduced all 
these env variables. The answer is - I could not parse command line 
anymore, so I made the simpliest change. More elegant way was to make 
few fixtures for every possible combination of whitespace and DOM flags, 
but I'm not sure it's worth the effort right now. Another problem with 
this idea is that generation and the testing would have different flags. 
Some more info can be found in README file (after patching it, of course).

Thank you.

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: nunit.patch
Url: http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20050706/59399580/attachment.pl 

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list