[Mono-devel-list] Re: OASIS XSLT tests converted to nunit

Atsushi Eno atsushi at ximian.com
Wed Jul 6 07:56:27 EDT 2005

Hi Andrew,

> So I converted the standalone testsuite to be an NUnit [Suite]. I did 
> not want to support few entry points, so I made dll instead of exe 
> (exactly as in W3C xmlconf). To create reference results on dotnet I 
> made a separate module, generate.cs. So to avoid code duplication, I 
> took the common code from xslttest.cs and generate.cs into 
> XsltTestUtils.cs. Another thing one may ask is why did I introduced all 
> these env variables. The answer is - I could not parse command line 
> anymore, so I made the simpliest change. More elegant way was to make 
> few fixtures for every possible combination of whitespace and DOM flags, 
> but I'm not sure it's worth the effort right now. Another problem with 
> this idea is that generation and the testing would have different flags. 
> Some more info can be found in README file (after patching it, of course).

Am OK with that change, including the credit in README (hehe ;-)

Atsushi Eno

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list