[MonoDevelop] Missing translation strings

Bálint Kriván balint at krivan.info
Wed Feb 25 14:49:46 EST 2009


I've just on translating the complete MD to hungarian but I've found
untranslatable strings. Let me point them out:

   - String for the Properties panel (right click on a File -> Properties
   and it shows up a panel), e.g: Misc, Deployment, Target directory and the
   - Edit->Preferences->Other->XML Schemas: the columns of TreeViews
   contains fix strings instead of Gettext(...) (patch attached)

I'll post reply if I've found others.

Kriván Bálint
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monodevelop-list/attachments/20090225/5665a1b4/attachment.html 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: xml.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 2478 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monodevelop-list/attachments/20090225/5665a1b4/attachment.bin 

More information about the Monodevelop-list mailing list