[MonoDevelop] German translation updates

Zeno Gantner zeno.gantner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:04:24 EST 2009


another update to the file, I am now halfway through it (with my first pass,
I think I will need another one).


2009/12/21 Zeno Gantner <zeno.gantner at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
> I made some modifications to main/po/de.po.
> I have not added any new translations, but I have fixed many issues
> that bothered me when
> working with MonoDevelop.
> Mostly simple typos, issues with capitalization, hyphens, 'ss' instead
> of umlaut-s.
> Following the instructions in the README, I just attached the complete
> file, not a patch.
> It is based on a checkout from the repository I made today.
> I am not sure whether this is necessary, but I grant you the right to
> use the corrected file
> as Free Software under the MIT License.
> I haven't gone over the complete file yet, but will try to correct
> more things over the next days.
> I never worked with gettext before, so please tell me if I did something wrong.
> Of course I hope someone will commit this to SVN; I think the modified
> file will already improve the
> user experience for German-speaking users quite a bit.
> Best regards,
>   Zeno
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: de.po
Type: text/x-gettext-translation
Size: 713938 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monodevelop-list/attachments/20091221/58f39299/attachment-0001.bin 

More information about the Monodevelop-list mailing list