[MonoDevelop] Re: Spanish locale reviewed
"Andrés G. Aragoneses"
knocte at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:02:46 EST 2005
Jacob Ilsø Christensen wrote:
> Seems like your local repository also points to the old MonoDevelop
> Try and do a:
> svn co svn://svn.myrealbox.com/source/trunk/monodevelop
> This should give you the right one. It is also described here:
Thanks for the info. I think I got the old information just by searching
"SVN MonoDevelop" in Google. Shouldn't that old repository be dropped
just to avoid confusions?
BTW, I have updated my sources and updated the "es" locale again. And
during the update I have found some problems:
1) The file POTFILES.in contains the entry
is incorrect because the real name of the file is "GettextCatalog.cs.in".
2) I think there is a typo in the following string:
msgid "Execuing sql query on"
Shouldn't it be "Executing" instead of "Execuing"?
And I have some doubts about the localization:
1) Is a "combine" the same thing as a "solution"? If yes, why we don't
use only one of the two words?
2) Which is the context of the following string (because I don't know
how to translate it)?:
3) I think I shouldn't send my "es.po" file yet because it seems that
there are some provisional strings, like:
"You need to restart MonoDevelop\n"
"aa a a a a a a a a aa a a a a aaa a a a a a a a a aa a a a a aaa a a a
a a a "
"a a aa a a a a a"
Am I right?
Regards and thanks in advance,
Andrew [ knocte ]
More information about the Monodevelop-list