[MonoDevelop] monoquery almost ready
Tue, 02 Nov 2004 03:43:07 -0800
I'll be finishing up MonoQuery this week and you can see some of the
development at http://people.mosaix.net/chris/ which has a link to a
bunch of screenshots. I wrote it against subversion release 2006. after
i get things stable i will migrate it to 2011 or whatever is the current
release. here is a quick list of what MonoQuery will initally support.
* Adding connections to tree (only Npgsql will be available this week
with mysql to follow shortly there-after).
* Viewing of tables, procedures, and views. Possibly schemas too.
* Viewing of data within a table or view.
* Viewing of columns within tables, views, procedures
* Viewing of parameters to a procedure
* Depending on time, executing stored procedures/functions. (this
mostly needs work on creating a user input form for parameters).
* Execute custom SQL statement and view results.
Here are the things i want to implement as soon as possible:
* Update, Insert, Delete rows from a DataGrid. (I could definitely use
* Build NHibernate hbm.xml mapping files from either entire database or
individual table as well as interface/abstract/final classes.
* Modify druids and windows to glade xml.
* Figure a way to make database connections saved to GConf or .config
or project file so that you dont have to re-add connection on each
Also, Mosaix Communications, Inc. has been funding this development and
will continue to fund more MD projects; so anyone that needs true
private networks for their company check em out at http://www.mosaix.net
Christian Hergert <email@example.com>
Mosaix Communications, Inc.
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name=signature.asc
Content-Description: This is a digitally signed message part
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----