[Mono-winforms-list] MonoTools.Remote has stopped working error on Visual Studio 2010
rickygai at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 22:03:45 EST 2011
Hello, I have purchased the MonoTools for Visual Studio but
encountered problems as described below:
HOST: Windows 7 x64
CLIENT: Oracle VirtualBox 4.1.6:
- Updated mono environment in SuseLinux 11.4 with commands below:
zypper refresh --repo mono-stable
zypper dist-upgrade --repo mono-stable
1. I wrote a test program of Windows C# Form based via Visual Studio 2010
try to deploy to SuseLinux 11.4 housed in VirtualBox.
2. For the first and second deploys, it success but third and onward
caused error of "MonoTools.Remote has stopped working"
3. This error does not happen on Visual Studio 2008 but Visual Studio 2010.
4. Later when I found out, by exiting the Mono Remote Sessions - tray icon
the deploy operation functions as stated at statement 1 and 2 above.
The same error happened again.
Please advise, I am losing trust with mono commercial products as this
had been delayed and receive no firm answer from the support.
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/MonoTools-Remote-has-stopped-working-error-on-Visual-Studio-2010-tp4035756p4035756.html
Sent from the Mono - WinForms mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-winforms-list