[Mono-winforms-list] PropertyGrid testing aims?
Ivan N. Zlatev
contact at i-nz.net
Wed Feb 13 11:37:52 EST 2008
Andy Hume wrote:
> Hi Ivan
> Andy Hume, logger of Mono bug reports here. :-,)
> Just thought I'd drop you a note to see what your aims are for the PropertyGrid in the short and longer term. I'm guite willing to bang away on it in my spare time and log bugs if that's useful to you. Or maybe you're working away on it yourself and will find the bugs anyway, and other bugs would just get in the way. :-) Let me know.
For the past two weeks I rewrote most of PropertyGrid and its
components, so we have support for a lot of things now and better
improved support for others. I hope you have noticed that during your
testing. (We will ship the PropertyGrid with major improvements in 1.9
Huge thanks for your bug reports and please keep them coming! I really
appreciate your time and effort.
Short-term goals are:
* Fix layout issues related to the scrollbar. They cause your bug
#359199 and a couple of others with recursive collapse/expand.
* Fix TypeDescriptor's Editors table and GetEditor to fix #358332 and
a few others non-filed ones.
* Fix the rest of the reported bugs.
Long-term goals are:
* Implement PropertyTab support, so I can implement EventsTab.
* Implement TypeDescriptor Associations and Providers.
* Bugfix and implement Editors and Converters --> BTW, if you feel
like coding those might be a quick and easy start.
* Fix bugs, implement missing features, etc.
P.S: I CCed the mono-winforms list, so the information will be available
for others as well. I hope you won't mind.
Ivan N. Zlatev
"It's all some kind of whacked out conspiracy."
More information about the Mono-winforms-list