[mono-vb] Mono 2.6.3 and performance
nickntg at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 05:26:31 EDT 2010
Indeed, it seems to me that the problem with Asc and Chr was a different
system encoding, I completely circumvented the problem by using methods from
the System.Text namespace.
As you pointed out, DirectCast was what I used to perform conversions (along
with the Convert class which replaced CType, CInt, CBool, CByte, CLng).
Thanks for the response Kornél.
View this message in context: http://n4.nabble.com/Mono-2-6-3-and-performance-tp2017537p2018649.html
Sent from the Mono - VB mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-vb