[Mono-osx] [ANN] Monobjc 4.0.1648.0 Release
laurent.etiemble at monobjc.net
Thu Jan 5 15:24:03 EST 2012
I am proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge is
available (http://www.monobjc.net/). The Monobjc bridge provides the
necessary tools to develop and run .NET applications (written in C#,
VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, etc.) that interact with Objective-C
frameworks and libraries under Mac OS X. Existing Objective-C classes
can be used in .NET code in an almost transparent manner.
What's new in the 4.0.1578.0 release:
- Support for the StoreKit framework (with an associated tutorial)
- Update to latest documentation set for an accurate generation
- Monobjc is now provided as a Universal binary (i386/x86_64)
- Updated MonoDeveloper addins
- Small bug fixes
Note: If you are (still ?) using Monobjc 3.0, the migration is easy.
Check this page:http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorial-migrating-from-monobjc-3
- Downloads: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=downloads
- Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
- Samples: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=samples
- Programming Guide: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide
- MonoDevelop Addins: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=monodevelop-addins
Feedback, remarks and donations are welcomed !!!
Regards, Laurent Etiemble.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-osx