[Mono-osx] [MonoDevelop] State of MonoDevelop on the Mac
jesjones at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 24 07:30:43 EST 2009
On Feb 24, 2009, at 1:39 AM, Matt Emson wrote:
> Duane Wandless wrote:
>> This design is exactly what we implement for our cross platform app.
>> Two native UIs, one common library. Both apps look and feel great on
>> their respective platforms.
> Though it is extremely early in development, and currently has no one
> really updating it, I recently started looking at MonoMate.
There's also Continuum which is a Cocoa IDE for Mono and C#. It's not
quite ready for a release, but it is much more featureful than
MonoMate. Here's a partial feature list:
* A flexible plugin based architecture.
* Customizable regex based syntax highlighting.
* Support for showing make and gmcs build errors.
* An sqlite database containing information about the types in
each project's assemblies and the assemblies they reference.
* Context commands which operate on the selection using the
database such as show short form or show derived classes.
* Flexible regex based searching of single files or directories.
* Customizable scripts to change selections.
* Customizable scripts to refactor C# code.
* Basic integrated svn support.
* Basic integrated file system support.
The web site is <http://code.google.com/p/continuum-ide/>.
More information about the Mono-osx