[Mono-list] .ASPX works but .ASP does not

itchibahn itchibahn at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 17:53:58 EST 2010

I've just installed mod_mono on FreeBSD7 / Apache22.  And the sample page
comes up ok, but I changed the sample page extension to .asp from .aspx, and
modified mod_mono.conf to reflect it (shown below), but it's not coming up. 
I made sure I restarted the Apache but no luck.  I've tried "killall -HUP
mono" to restart mono as well.  Suggestion would be welcome...

Include etc/apache22/Includes/*.conf

AddType application/x-asp-net .asp
AddType application/x-asp-net .aspx
DirectoryIndex index.asp
DirectoryIndex index.aspx

View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/.ASPX-works-but-.ASP-does-not-tp27093633p27093633.html
Sent from the Mono - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Mono-list mailing list