[Mono-list] The TargetControlID of '_AccordionExtender' is not valid
julien at sobrier.net
Thu Sep 20 00:51:57 EDT 2007
Marek Habersack wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:36:18 -0700, Julien Sobrier <julien at sobrier.net>
>> I attached the source of an ASP.Net page where I create Accordions
>> dynamically through a database binding. The page works fine with IIS,
>> but fails with xsp2 + mono 1.2.5 + System.Web.Extensions SVN. I get this
>> The TargetControlID of '_AccordionExtender' is not valid
>> The value cannot be null or empty.
>> I'm not sure which element as the ID '_AccordionExtender'
> There was a bug in Mono (which I fixed after releasing 1.2.5) which set the ID
> of a control after other properties/fields of a control in the generated
> source. You need to use svn trunk version of Mono to see the bug gone.
> best regards,
I think got my setup right this time.
When I run xsp2 and hit the ASP page in Firefox, I get a 500 error with
no display, and xsp2 stops there, no warning or error message.
I ran xsp2 with the --verbose option, and I have <compilation
debug="true"> in my Web.config. The page did disply error messages with
mono-svn when I first had some dll missing in th GAC.
Last line in strace:
read(0, <unfinished ... exit status 0>
More information about the Mono-list