[Mono-list] Mainmenu and Datagrid
kobruleht2 at hot.ee
Sun Sep 17 14:57:15 EDT 2006
I'm unable to use Mainmenu with Datagrid.
1. Run the attached exe file or build new Visual C# 2005 Express solution in
Windows XP using MONO 18.104.22.168 . (those issues also occur in Linux).
2. Press Alt+F and down arrow key
Observed: down arrow pressing is ignored
Expected: down arrow must highlight first menu item.
3. Aftrer that click somewhere in the first column on grid and press down
Observed: keys are ignored. Navigation in grid using keyboard is not
Expected: arrow and tab keys must move between grid cells.
4. Put checkmark to first column of grid and move to next row
Observed: checkmark is removed.
5. Try to change second column in grid
Observed: second column is read only.
6. Activate some cell in second column in grid
Observed: text is difficult to read due to font smoothing in present.
Exprected: characters in current cell must be as sharp as in other rows.
7. Press shift+tab in some grid column.
Observed: next cell becomes active
Exprected: previous cell should become active.
8. Run this sample in Kubuntu Linux. Activate some row in second column by
Observed: error: object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Any idea how to fix them ?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 14244 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-list/attachments/20060917/0521ecdc/attachment.bin
More information about the Mono-list