[Mono-list] [ANN] MonoUML 0.1a
mario.carrion at gmail.com
Mon May 30 23:55:50 EDT 2005
MonoUML. CASE Tool
Annonuncing the release 0.1a of MonoUML, codename 'monalisa'
You can get it from:
MonoUML is a CASE tool. Based on the mono framework, has a
main objective: be the most advanced CASE tool for mono developers.
- Use Cases diagrams support.
- Classes diagrams partial support.
- Reverse Engineering from .NET assemblies.
- Code generation from UML models.
- More Reverse Engineering, such as Importing from Source Code, from any
- More Forward Engineering, such as Documentation Generation.
- Importing from some other formats, such as Rational Rose® or Dia.
- Finish UML 2.0 Diagrams.
- Any idea?
HELPING THE PROJECT
MonoUML is being developed and all the help is needed. There are some
areas which you can help:
- Bugs related: detecting, reporting or fixing.
- Modules: improving and creating, we like fresh ideas.
- Features: telling us what you want, request! :)
- Writing documentation: tutorials, howto, translating and monodoc
- ExpertCoder Project: fixing and improving. 
- Packaging: deb, rpm, tgz, etc.
- Talking about: Use the announce list or developers list from our
mailing lists, or IRC (irc.gimp.net in #monouml)
- There are some things to do, but you can help with anything else!
Bugs can be reported to:
http://bugzilla.monouml.org module MonoUML.
#monouml - irc.gimp.net
 ExpertCoder. http://expertcoder.sourceforge.net
Mario Carrión <mario.carrion at gmail.com>
More information about the Mono-list