[Mono-list] Re: There are still problems with the XMLDocument class...
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:43:35 +0200
I have no problem with that issue when building NAnt on Gentoo 1.4 RC4 ....
I do have other issues with Mono when building NAnt, but I do get past the
issue you're describing.
----- Original Message -----
To: "Giuseppe Greco" <email@example.com>
Cc: "Mono" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2003 8:23 PM
Subject: [Mono-list] Re: There are still problems with the XMLDocument
> > > > This bug has been marked as duplicated and solved, but
> > > > I'm still not able to compile NAnt on Linux:
> > > Sure. It goes diffent logic. I assume I fixed it in cvs now, so
> > > please check it again.
> > Oops, it seems missing the points. Just wait a moment...
> I tried to reproduce on Linux (Redhat 8.0), but I couldn't found
> such problem with the latest cvs ;-( I would ask you whether
> testcase XmlTextReaderTests.ExternalDocument() failed or not.
> Atsushi Eno
> Mono-list maillist - Monoemail@example.com