[Mono-list] Building on RedHat 9
Cesar Lopez Nataren
27 Apr 2003 23:41:58 -0500
On Sun, 2003-04-27 at 18:12, Mike Flippin wrote:
> Are there modifications that are needed in the configure script to build=20
> on RedHat 9?
Yesterday built mono from CVS on my fresh RH9.
1) I compiled my GC library from the source RPM from go-mono.org.
2) Checked out mono runtime sources, and compiled them (I used
3) Got a monocharge and extracted the .dll and .exe's.Put them on my
4) Checked out mcs module from cvs.
5) Rebootstraped and everything built ok.
So, maybe there is something wrong on your setup.