[Mono-list] Solaris - Mono build errors
Thu, 30 May 2002 14:37:42 -0700
There are tons of warnings and errors building mono on solaris using sunpro
cc. Here are a few.
1. C++ comments (//) in domain.c, loader.c, class.c, object.c, decimal.c,
unicode.c, appdomain.c, debug-symfile.c arch/sparc/tramp.c, interp.c
2. Zero length arrays. (class.h, mono-bitset.c others.) (grep "\[0\]" )
4. For some reason there is a #define sun 1 somewhere, which kills variables
named sun. (i.e. struct sockaddr_un sun;)
5. Lots of incompatible prototype warnings.
(In nearly every file. i.e. int/unsigned int, and some structure mismatches.)
6. reflection.c -- StreamDesc has problems initializing.
7. DECINLINE in decimal.c SunPro cc does not like it.
8. Various case statements do not terminate with a statement. (socket-io.c,
9. SIGTRAP undefined. (debug-symfile.c)
10. #warning causes an error in several files (undefined preprocessor
11. sysmath.c : division by 0.
12. arch/sparc/tramp.c, interp.c - void function returns a value
I stopped when it died in interp.c, around line 1912, in what appears to be a