Miguel de Icaza
17 Mar 2002 19:32:13 -0500
> Do you guys need any QA (testing, docs, etc) help? I'm not quite sure
> how much help I'd be code contribution wise as my C/C++ (I assume this
> is what you're using) is rusty.
Thanks for your offer. We do need QA resources and documentation help
in many different areas:
* Managing our bug data base.
* Entering reported bugs into the database.
* Tracking down elusive bugs.
* Documenting testing procedures.
* Answering frequently asked questions.
* Maintaining our current FAQs.
* Helping people provide good bug reports
That work is just as important as the developer work, but requires a
different set of skills than coding. We would love if you could help us