[Mono-dev] Problem using Mono under Apache:

feffus fcigolotti at apsnet.it
Fri Mar 27 10:35:07 EDT 2009

Robert, thank you for your answer.
we tried to follow your suggest lowering the number of connections to 100.
the system returned this error:

"Maximum number (100 ) of concurrent mod_mono"

(we tried to set default value used by mono too, 
that is 20, but the system returned the same error)

so we set connection back to its previous value,
and the error disappeared.
The system still continue not to work properly.

any other suggest? %-|
thank you.

Robert Jordan wrote:
> feffus wrote:
>> The problem is the following:
>> When the site receives more than 50 simultaneous connections, it becomes
>> unreachable even thought Apache seems to work.
>> Do anyone know why?
>> tnx
>> I attach:
>> - Apache server status when the service falls down
>> - Apache configuration file
> Try to lower these settings:
> MonoMaxActiveRequests
> MonoMaxWaitingRequests
> Note that raising them like you did won't help at all, because they
> were introduced intentionally to *limit* the requests to an amount
> that can be safely processed by an application.
> Robert
> _______________________________________________
> Mono-devel-list mailing list
> Mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com
> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-devel-list

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Problem-using-Mono-under-Apache%3A-tp22725279p22742922.html
Sent from the Mono - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list