[Mono-dev] System.Configuration.Install regessed?
mono at kinitos.com
Fri Sep 23 15:14:49 EDT 2005
A bunch of methods in System.Configuration.Install appear to have
reverted to TODO status in Mono 22.214.171.124, which were implemented (and
appeared to mostly work) in 126.96.36.199. Was this intentional?
I also note that the Changelog is missing these two entries between
2004-06-11 and the most recent revision on 2005-08-08:
2005-04-07 Muthu Kannan <t.manki at gmail.com>
* AssemblyInstaller.cs (UseNewContext): Set default path.
(Install,Commit,Rollback,Uninstall): Log events.
* Installer.cs (Install, Commit, Rollback,Uninstall):
Don't set installer context when invoking subinstallers.
* InstallContext.cs (ParseCommandLine): Fix handling of '--'
* TransactedInstaller.cs (Install): Fix typo.
2005-03-24 Muthu Kannan <t.manki at gmail.com>
Near-complete implementation of System.Configuration.Install.
* Installer.cs: Implement.
* AssemblyInstaller.cs: Likewise.
* TransactedInstaller.cs: Likewise.
* InstallContext.cs: Likewise.
* InstallerCollection.cs: Likewise.
All of this functionality appears to be missing now, but there's no note
that it was removed in the Changelog.
Thanks for any information!
More information about the Mono-devel-list