[Mono-devel-list] PPC Build Issues
griffincaprio at mac.com
Mon Mar 1 09:40:53 EST 2004
After a large effort, I was finally able to get Mono to compile on my
Mac OS X 10.3 by:
1) generating a correct configure script.
2) complete successfully doing a 'make'
then I attempt several different command:
1) make fullbuild - Errors out because it can't find mcs.exe
2) make install - Error out because none of the class libraries can be
3) make all - Errors out because it can not the class libraries. Also,
I get the following error:
ld: warning prebinding not disabled because (__PAGEZERO segment
(address = 0x0 size = 0x1000) of shmdel overlaps with __TEXT segment
(address = 0x0 size = 0x3000) of /sw/lib/libgthread-2.0.0.dylib
I get several of these.
Anyone have any ideas? Is there a step on the PPC arch that I am
More information about the Mono-devel-list