[Mono-announce-list] Tasque 0.1.5 Released (Development Release)
calvinrg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 01:59:37 EDT 2008
Tasque 0.1.5 has been released:
What is it?
Tasque is a simple task management app (TODO list) for the Linux Desktop.
* Fixed category filter when showing "All" in Task view
* New beautiful "jimmac" Icon
* New project name "Tasque"
* Ctrl+n for new task creation
* Added "Show Completed Tasks" preference.
* Added user preference to filter what appears in "All" category.
* Added drop-down menu to "Add Task" button for specific categories.
* Added right-click on task for notes, delete, and edit.
* Added basic note support when using RTM.
* Added support for Evolution Data Server (EDS), Johnny Jacob.
* Support for local-only tasks (SQLite Backend).
* Fixed building without notify-sharp support.
* Fixed ICECore Backend to build against Novell.IceDesktop.dll.
* Added configure options to enable specific backends (--enable-backend-*).
* Added dynamic backend support (backend can be switched at runtime).
* Added support for third-party backends (backends can be a DLL).
* Added ICEcore Backend (work in progress).
* Added SQLite Backend (work in progress).
Where to get?
More information about the Mono-announce-list