[Mono-announce-list] ANNOUNCE: Tomboy 0.9.5 Released
btimothy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 19:03:28 EST 2008
This email is to announce Tomboy 0.9.5, another development
release in the 0.9.x series. We consider this our UI Freeze release
which should be included with (GNOME 2.21.90).
Tomboy is a simple personal note-taking application designed to be
unobtrusive and friendly, while supporting inter-note-links similar to
a WikiWikiWeb to help you organize your notes and ideas. It can run
either as a GNOME panel applet or a notification tray icon.
Tomboy's Website: http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy
Tomboy's Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy
* Road Map: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/RoadMap
* Brainstorming: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/PlaceForNewIdeas
Tomboy is available at:
This release includes the following:
* Fix duplicate notebooks in menu (#509989).
* Fix DBus close note interface (#511460, Mike Mazur).
* Fix case-sensitivity option in find bar (#428884, Nathaniel Smith).
* Fix some of the icons used for notebooks (#507239, kalle nemus se).
* Remove old dependency on libdbus and libdbus-glib (JP Rosevear).
* Translation updates: es, et, eu, he, nb, sk, sv
Thanks to those who stepped up for this development version. Keep
the awesome patches and feedback (bugs) coming. Just a few more
releases until the stable release!
More information about the Mono-announce-list