[Mono-announce-list] ANNOUNCE: Tomboy 0.5.9 Released
btimothy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:12:26 EST 2007
This mail is to announce the new Tomboy version 0.5.9 development
release (for GNOME 2.18.0 Release Candidate/2.17.92). If you're
running 0.5.4 or older, you'll want to update to this release before you
hit the bulleted list serialization problem (fixed in 0.5.5).
Tomboy is a simple note-taking application designed to be unobtrusive
and friendly, while supporting inter-note links similar to a
WikiWikiWeb to help you organize your notes and ideas. It can run
either as a Gnome panel applet or a notification tray-icon.
See the website at http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy for
downloads, screenshots, and more information.
Tomboy's Road Map: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/RoadMap
Tomboy is available at:
This newest release (0.5.9) includes the following:
* This is a bugfix-only release...
* Fix crash when dragging email with blank subject from Evolution (#408859).
* Fix link uris when drag & drop from nautilus with multiple files (#412355).
* Fix drag & drop behavior to insert dropped uris at mouse location (#330964).
* Fix to only show sticky note importer if external sticky notes
* Fix to open search dialog in foreground (#411924, Wouter Bolsterlee).
* Use default GNOME font settings by default (#358974, Wouter Bolsterlee).
* Remove author names from official Tomboy plugins (#410314).
* Update minimum requirements: gtk/gdk 2.6.0, gtk-sharp 2.6.0 (#412130).
* Install DBus service file to --prefix when not auto detected.
* Disable NoteOfTheDayPlugin by default.
As a reminder, the 0.5.x releases are development releases (for
GNOME 2.17.x). The next stable version of Tomboy will be 0.6.0
and will be released in conjunction with GNOME 2.18.
Special thanks to everyone entering bugs, submitting patches, and
helping to make Tomboy better!
More information about the Mono-announce-list