[Mono-announce-list] ANNOUNCE: Tomboy 0.9.2 Released
btimothy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:26:55 EST 2007
This email is to announce Tomboy 0.9.2, another development
release in the 0.9.x series.
Tomboy is a simple personal note-taking application designed to be
unobtrusive and friendly, while supporting inter-note-links similar to
a WikiWikiWeb to help you organize your notes and ideas. It can run
either as a GNOME panel applet or a notification tray icon.
Tomboy's Website: http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy
Tomboy's Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy
* Road Map: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/RoadMap
* Brainstorming: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/PlaceForNewIdeas
Tomboy is available at:
This release includes the following:
* Fix bugzilla add-in to allow query string (#500926).
* Fix for host-specific bugzilla icon for bugzilla addin-in (#429413).
* Added SearchNotes DBus method.
* Added "system" tags that are not displayed to the user in the UI.
* Added preference to disable automatic bulleted list (John Anderson).
* Re-enabled basic tagging interface (still needs work).
* Improve task list window editing for tasks addin (Dave Foster).
* Added more feedback for non-existent tools needed by sync.
Special thanks to everyone entering bugs, submitting patches,
keeping translations up to date, and helping to make Tomboy
More information about the Mono-announce-list