[Mono-announce-list] Mono 1.2.6
wberrier at novell.com
Wed Dec 12 19:53:02 EST 2007
Mono 1.2.6 has been released!
Downloads are available: http://mono-project.com/Downloads
Rpms in the suse build service will soon be updated.
( http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Mono/ )
* Mono 1.2.6 can now be used as an SDK for creating Silverlight
1.1 applications on all platforms. This allows developers to
create applications that target Silverlight without requiring a
* Native Windows.Forms driver for MacOS X allows Winforms-based
applications to run without an X server.
* Support for the ASP.NET AJAX APIs and controls.
* Support for FastCGI deployments: ASP.NET can now be deployed on
a multitude of servers that implement the FastCGI protocol
(lighttpd for example) in addition to Apache.
* Windows.Forms now supports the WebControl on Windows and Linux
* Runtime will now consume much less memory for 2.0-based
applications due to various optimizations in generics support as
well as including many new performance improvements and an
updated verifier and an implementation of CoreCLR security.
* C# compiler is quickly approaching full 3.0 support, most of the
basics work right now (except support for
System.Query.Expression AST generation).
Full release notes can be found here: http://go-mono.com/archive/1.2.6/
Thanks to all of our users and contributors.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 194 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-announce-list/attachments/20071212/cfbab9c5/attachment.bin
More information about the Mono-announce-list