[MonoDevelop] Color Scheme Editor
alexandre.shevchenko at gmail.com
Sun May 18 15:20:14 UTC 2014
My name is Aleksandr and this summer I will create a new Color Scheme
Editor in MonoDevelop under taking a part in Google Summer of Code program.
I am thinking about implementing some features which current editor lacks.
These features are:
1) Undo/redo operations support;
2) Group styles into tree for more comfortable navigation;
3) Quick styles search for more comfortable navigation too;
4) More detailed code sample (or several samples) to view changes of scheme
5) Picking a style from sample document. Like
6) User sets just few styles in scheme and then other colors are setting
automatically to provide good compatibility with colors sett by user.
I would be glad to see any feedback about my plan. You can discuss my ideas
or propose yours. I would like to understand the wishes of community.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Monodevelop-list