[MonoDevelop] Problem opening Main.sln in MonoDevelop
leontiscar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:11:45 UTC 2013
I cloned MonoDevelop from git.
I used MonoDevelop 3.0.5 to open the Main.sln within the cloned files and
MonoDevelop opens a new file tab and show the hexadecimal content of
When I opened Main.sln from MonoDevelop 2.8 a infinite loop run a new
instance of MonoDevelop and then the system closed it automaticaly.
These problems appeared in Linux Mint Maya.
I opened the same file in Windows 7 with visual studio and the projects
have been loaded as expected.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Monodevelop-list