[MonoDevelop] Error: `Gtk' could not be found while building the last vesion of Monodevelop from git.

zerling alex.moiseew at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 07:23:33 UTC 2012

Hello Jeff. Thanks for answer. I've already found the solution. 
It was that I've tried to compile mono using the latest version of mono
(2.11) builded from sources. 
Once I took the version from repo (2.10) - everything works fine. 


View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/Error-Gtk-could-not-be-found-while-building-the-last-vesion-of-Monodevelop-from-git-tp4650812p4650889.html
Sent from the Mono - MonoDevelop IDE mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Monodevelop-list mailing list