[MonoDevelop] xaml designer user friendly
olivier.duff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:56:07 EDT 2009
I need advice for user friendlyness of my addin.
Xaml can be used with canvas as a surface where you can draw in with shapes.
But it can be used as a gtk with container and controls.
My idea is that we can not work on both at the same time. So I want to do 2
- one when you have one tool by shape and you draw them in the canvas and
quite all code come from lunarEclipse.
- one is a stetic like designer where you add container and controls by drag
The issue is how to mix them up?
- A combo/radio to select mode
- or have 2 AttachableViewContent totaly cut from each other.
- or even a better idea to have it totally dynamic but I am not sure that
this can be done.
- any other idea?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Monodevelop-list