[MonoDevelop] Own addin: missing menu item after second start of MD

Chris Howie cdhowie at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:39:35 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 5:34 AM, David Nerjes
<david.hamburg at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I tried to specify the full namespace, but then MD couldn't find the
> dependencies, because it adds also the namespace specified in the namespace
> attribute, f.e. MonoDevelop.MonoDevelop.Core.
> When I removed the namespace attribute, I had the same behavior like before.

Ah that makes sense I guess, since the original error didn't specify
missing dependencies.  Ignore me...

Chris Howie

More information about the Monodevelop-list mailing list