[MonoDevelop] New on MonoDevelop - some questions
junk at sonhult.se
Sun Jul 19 06:24:19 EDT 2009
I'm used to Visual Studio, and just started out with MonoDevelop (version
2.0). I have some basic questions:
1. Can I change where brackets are placed? In Visual Studio I can set it not
to create brackets on new lines.
2. Is there any auto-formatting for the code editor (Ctrl+D, Ctrl+K in
3. When I add controls to the .aspx-page, for example <asp:Panel id="test"
runat="server" /> it is not reachable from code-behind. Is this not
4. Is debugging supported? It just passes my breakpoints, for both Console
applications and ASP.NET.
5. When I add references to ZedGraph.dll and ZedGraph.Web.dll and
double-click on them in the Solution Explorer (under References) I can open
ZedGraph.dll but not ZedGraph.Web.dll. It gives an error message about not
finding ZedGraph.dll. See http://pix.sonhult.se/mono2.jpg
6. GUI-comment: If you check the screenshot above, the upper bar looks...
strange... with the background color on my theme.
Thanks in advance!
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/New-on-MonoDevelop---some-questions-tp24555687p24555687.html
Sent from the Mono - MonoDevelop IDE mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Monodevelop-list