[MonoDevelop] ArgumentNullException referencing another project in solution

Bryan Murphy bmurphy1976 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:16:21 EDT 2008

Hey Guys,
I've got another ArgumentNullException coming up when I try to compile a
solution.  This particular solution throws the exception when I use "project
references."  If I use "assembly references", I can compile successfully,
however, Monodevelop no longer knows which order to build the assemblies.

I'm using the latest trunk build of monodevelop on mono 2.0 preview 1.  The
solution file was generated in Monodevelop.  The solution file it generated
was a .sln file (previous builds generated .mds files).  I cannot find a way
to force this version of Monodevelop to generate a .mds file, so I suspect
the breakdown might be related to that.  I did not previously experience
this problem using an older build of Monodevelop (1.0) using .mds files.

A stack trace available here: http://pastebin.com/ff315dda

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/monodevelop-list/attachments/20080805/f3fa1880/attachment.html 

More information about the Monodevelop-list mailing list