[MonoDevelop] MonoDevelop 0.15 released
lluis at ximian.com
Mon Aug 6 16:08:18 EDT 2007
The MonoDevelop team is proud to announce the release of MonoDevelop
MonoDevelop is a GNOME IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET
languages. This release contains lots of improvements, new features and
The release highlights include:
* Configurable key bindings, with GNU/Emacs and VisualStudio.NET
key binding schemes.
* Improved Makefile generation, now supporting generating
makefiles which don't require Autotools.
* A preview of the Localization add-in.
* Text editor improvements (documents can be maximized, more
editing commands available).
* The designer now supports gtk# 2.8 widgets.
* Improved widget toolbox.
* Many bug fixes!
Complete release notes are available here:
Packages are available here:
More information about the Monodevelop-list