[MonoDevelop] Syntax Highlighting in MD
sontek at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:11:47 EDT 2007
On 8/5/07, Rafael Teixeira <monoman at gmail.com> wrote:
> In truth the latest bits in the make install tell the whole story,
> about the mime-database being uptaded in a place which isn't in the
> search path.
> You can copy things around or adjust some environment-variables to add
> your directory to the search path.
> I'll copy here what I get in my build, in case your build behaves
> make: Entering directory `/home/rafael/source/cli/monodevelop'
> /usr/bin/update-mime-database /home/rafael/apps/cli/share/mime
> * Updating MIME database in /home/rafael/apps/cli/share/mime...
> Wrote 30 strings at 20 - 27c
> Wrote aliases at 27c - 280
> Wrote parents at 280 - 2a4
> Wrote literal globs at 2a4 - 2b8
> Wrote suffix globs at 2b8 - 740
> Wrote full globs at 740 - 744
> Wrote magic at 744 - 750
> Wrote namespace list at 750 - 754
> Note that '/home/rafael/apps/cli/share' is not in the search path
> set by the XDG_DATA_HOME and XDG_DATA_DIRS
> environment variables, so applications may not
> be able to find it until you set them. The
> directories currently searched are:
> - /home/rafael/.local/share
> - /usr/local/share/
> - /usr/share/
Thanks for the info, I realized what I was doing wrong.
I got your same error when I first installed, but I re installed after
running this bash script:
which did get rid of that error, about the XDG stuff. But what I didn't
realize was by doing that I was telling it to ONLY search in /opt/mono/share
now that I included the other folders its working great.
Thanks again for your help.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Monodevelop-list