[MonoDevelop] Updated Turkish translation
Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:59:18 -0700
On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 15:54 +0300, Enver ALTIN wrote:
> I've updated the Turkish translation (against CVS) and attached it. The
> last time I updated the translation I noticed there were very similar
> messages marked for translation, or just simple case issues.
> I promised to look at the code and come up with a patch but couldn't
> really find enough time to actually do that. Hopefully soon I'll get
> over that.
Can you either post to the list a .tar.gz of this file, and/or put this
up on some webspace, these files tend to get corrupted in email.