[MonoDevelop] Monodevelop on windows
Levi Bard <email@example.com>
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:38:25 -0500
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:41:45 -0700, Urs Muff <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> VS.Net is FREE, use VS 2005 Express.
2) The full name is visual (language) .net 2005 _BETA_ - ms isn't
giving away a free product, they're using YOU as an unpaid beta
4) Free of charge should not be confused with free software, or even
with "no strings attached."
5) vs.net requires an expensive operating system, and the combination
of the two require expensive hardware
6) vs.net doesn't support all the languages supported by monodevelop
7) vs.net doesn't have integrated support for gtk#
8) vs.net doesn't have integrated support for mono